Friday 23 November 2018

Welcome !



How many times have you thought : this time I take myself in hand and I implement the necessary changes in order to achieve happiness ? 

I'm just like you, each year, I've got new resolutions (the first days at least), then my motivation falls down and I forget all the things I had promised myself to do in view of improving my well-being, my health, my mood, my life...

This time, I've decided to make a blog with that idea and to note all the steps details to make in order to really make changes and hold on to it...

It won't be easy, I'll maybe give up after a few items but at least I would have tried ;-) 

What about doing it with me ?  Together, motivation is stronger and sharing experiences, difficulties and achievements encourages us to continue the way.
Enjoy reading this blog and don't hesitate to send me your comments.

See you soon !

Lynpixx

No comments:

Post a Comment