Wednesday 19 December 2018

Step 4 : keep moving - slowly to begin...


Up to now, I didn't pratice any sport... not in the mood, too tired, it is dark and cold outside, I don't have time... Any excuse was good.  But now, everything will change !  I can't remember the number of times I pronounced these words, but this time I'll really try to keep my promise. 

But I don't talk about extreme sport, you don't have to be exhausted, to be out of breath and to sweat a lot.  I mean I'll try to move a bit more and practice a regular physical activity.  So, from now on, I choose to walk instead of using my car all the time, try to park your car a bit further than your destination, in order to walk a bit.  You'll have less stress, because you'll immediately find a place.  Take the stairs instead of the elevator, when you are on a supermarket parking, try to run to put the caddy back to its place.  You can do the same when you drop your kids off at school. These activities may seem a bit light to you, but I find it's a good way to start before practicing a real sport.  This will allow you to get back in shape.

At home you can also move easily, put the radio on and do the household in rythm !  Get down, get up a few times in order to wipe off the dust on the furnitures, climb on a chair to clean the cupboards, get down to clean the floor, etc.  In the garden, sweep the floor, remove the weeds.  The windows haven't been so clean for a long time !  And then you can sit and see the result ! 

A bit later, when all these habits will be engraved in your mental and in your body, you will be able to increase the amount of activities... But... not too fast,... everything in his own time.  

Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment